dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020


C/ Santa Margarida nº7
08710
30th March, 2020

Bletchley Park director,
Bletchley Park

Dear Mr/ Ms,

I am writing in response to your advert that you sent me by email on 27th March. It would be an honour for me to work at Bletchley Park as a code-breaker.

I am an 18-year-old girl who is currently finishing her second high school studies with the aim of studying economics in English next year at university.
I think that I am a totally suitable person for this job, since I have a good command of 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Catalan) and I have a big ease at learning new ones.
On the other hand I am skillful at techs and enigmas, that is why I know that decoding codes would be the perfect work for me, and furthermore,I am a person with a lot of patience and secretive, so save a secret like this would not become any problem for me.

In addition to the above, I am a hard working, reliable person and I take my responsibilities very seriously.

I hope you will consider my application favourably. I would be delighted to make any meeting to solve any doubt that you have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Laia Contreras.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada